Will Solar Panels Stand Up To Hail?
Can I Still Put Panels On If I Don't Have a North Facing Roof?
What Makes Electrical Sensations Solar Systems Different?
- We don’t have pushy salespeople who are motivated solely by the commission they receive. Instead, we have a team of qualified experienced solar power professionals who actually carry out the work and KNOW what they are talking about. You are more than welcome to pop into our office at 57 Gipps St Drayton at any time to have a chat about solar.
- Our team is small enough to care and large enough to get the job done. You are assured of personalised service in every instance. You will not be just another number lost in the queue.
- We will only install quality, well-proven products that will serve you well for a very long time.
- No corners will be cut in terms of workmanship. “Good enough” isn’t good enough. Our team will create a solution that they are proud to put their name to.
These are the 4 qualities that make Electrical Sensations the logical choice when ‘going solar’.
What Does "Grid-connected" Mean?
Why Install a Solar Power System?
- Save money on your electricity bill immediately. You will save from reduced energy consumption from the moment your solar system is turned on.
- Help minimise the impact of planned future electricity price rises. The price of electricity will rise. It is not a question of IF, but rather, WHEN and BY HOW MUCH? A solar power system helps immune you from the inevitable price rises.
- Increase the resale value and resale-ability of your home.
- Reduce your carbon footprint and help make the world a greener place for our children and grand children.
What Size Solar System Should I Install?
- the physical unshaded area available for the installation of your panels
- how much you are prepared to spend
- what portion of your electrical consumption you wish to generate.
To work out what size solar PV system you require, you need to analyse your household’s daily electricity consumption. Your monthly or quarterly electricity bill measures your household’s electricity consumption in kilowatt-hours. Using your current average daily electricity consumption, as well as your expected FUTURE consumption, we size a system to suit you. Sizing a solar power system should not be a ‘one size fits all’ process. Our team of accredited solar designers can help work out what size system will suit you best.
Why Do You Choose Fronius, SMA, SolarEdge & Selectronics Inverters?
Can I Add Batteries To My Existing Solar System?
Why Install LG Solar Panels?
- They perform really well!
- We are 100% confident that LG will still be around to honour the warranty on their product should there be any issues in the future. Take a look at the measure of the financial stability of some major solar panel manufacturers here http://sinovoltaics.com/solar-panel-manufacturers/altman-z-score-which-asian-pv-manufacturers-risk-bankruptcy/.
- The support that we receive from LG as an Authorised Solar Dealer (Energy Partner) is second to none. We are certain that IF there is an issue with any LG panels in the future, they will help instead of than try and dodge a claim.